- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Self Catering Accommodation
This lovely stone cottage was originally part of a working farm and has now been converted to a holiday home. It is approached via a cobbled court yard and has characterful stone steps to the side of the property. The detached cottage has lovely views over the golf course and to the Chevin Hills beyond. It has its own patio and use of the garden.
The cottage is set within the Chevin Golf Club in Duffield and any golf enthusiast will enjoy the proximity of the golf course and can ‘pay and play’ for a round of golf. There are plenty of lovely walks from the door, and three pubs in Duffield with two serving food within walking distance.
Wirksworth is near, and Ashbourne (the Gateway to Dovedale) is ten miles away. The country towns of Matlock, Buxton and Bakewell are easy to reach, Chatsworth is a short drive and children will love the Crich Tramway Village, Gulliver's Kingdom, and cable cars at Matlock, Midland Railway Centre, and the ever-popular Alton Towers (35mins).
The nearest supermarket and garage is in Duffield which is half a mile away. The nearest train station is at Duffield and Derby station is 7 miles.
Layout of rooms at Golf Lane Cottage
- This cottage has an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge. The kitchen has an electric cooker, fridge, and microwave.
- There are communal laundry facilities including washing machine and tumble dryer.
- In the lounge there is a wood burning stove, TV, DVD, and Wi Fi is available and the door opens out onto the patio.
- On the first floor there is a double bedroom with a double bed but it is a ‘zip and link’ bed which can be converted into twin beds. There is an en suite bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
Services at Golf Lane Cottage.
Rental includes bed linen, towels, power, initial basket of logs and a cot and high chair are available.
Golf Lane Cottage